s.5 Peridot Jewellery
Innovative Jewellery that promotes the beauty and uniqueness of Peridot gemstones.
We are excited to be partnering with Fuli Gemstones International Holdings Limited, and as new Principal Patrons to the competition, we have a special opportunity for aspiring designers to capture, enrich and celebrate the intense beauty of Peridot, a stand-alone and ancient gemstone that was first discovered around 1500 BC in Egypt.
You are invited to design a small, exclusive collection of distinctive jewellery that features and promotes Peridot.
- Choose any combination of a Pendant, Earrings, Bracelet, Brooch and/or Ring. These can be matching, complimentary or contrasting in your proposal.
- The choice of a theme, topic, subject matter or area of interest is entirely yours but please remember that Peridot needs to be the focal point across your designs.
- Yellow gold naturally emphasises and compliments Peridot’s rich qualities but the choice and perhaps combination of golds is down to you, with the central objective to really exploit the intensity of colour in this iron-rich mineral and unique gemstone.
- You will need to ensure that your jewellery can be successfully translated into 3 dimensions that will be faithful to your design.
- Your suite is to be considered as one-off pieces that can be fabricated by hand, CAD or in combination
Fuli Gemstones will provide Peridot gemstones to the winning designer to progress their chosen jewel/s into manufacture, from available gemstone stocks, the following cut & polished shapes can be considered ; round, cushion, marquise, octagon and oval. Designs should only incorporate individual gemstones that are no greater than 5cts. You can incorporate other complimentary gems and materials to increase Peridot’s presence and effectiveness.
Fuli Gemstones seek to work with designers on one-off projects such as this, supported by active global marketing initiatives, coupled with traceability on its gemstones from its own Peridot mine.